Sunday 2 June 2013

Hail the King of Quack



CHOW: 
Well I bet a lot of people have already tried this place, since it is very popular and most of big malls in Jakarta has it. I think this restaurant doesn't serve pork and most of the food taste OH SO GOOD!
Look, honestly I'm not a big fan of Chinese food because sometimes it's too greasy, tasteless, or it left my mouth with a numb feeling afterward...but once in a while...the big and scrumptious crispy prawn with mayo that starts with the creamiest in your mouth, then the bite of that "al dente" prawn...so worth it!
What else...the tofu with chilli and salt...it's one of the best I've tasted so far! it's very tasty, the chilli, salt, and garlic are very balanced, then end it with a creamy tofu....and if you like a more chewy and bitey texture, try the chilli and salt squid, it's the same taste only more crispy.





SLIM-CHOW: 
The "Pocai kembang tahu" is definitely my first aim if I'm doing a vegetarian detox or need some greens in my system...beside that the tofu skin taste divine...it's chewy and has a lil bit of deep smokey flavor to it, the pocai greens is so soft and theres enoki in it too...I don't feel like dieting whem I'm eating this...mmmmmh..












VERDICT: 
Well if you are looking for a good Chinese food in a mall, Duck King is definitely the right choice...and plus the atmosphere is warm and private that makes it even better...
They have a promo this month, get free desserts if you tweet your favorite food in Duck King.
So what are you waiting for?


KACHING!
For that four successful meals and a free desserts, that isn't so pricey at all. Going out of the restaurant with a take away (because that was a meal for 3-4, and it was just the 2 of us ;) ) no numbness in my mouth, a full tummy and a smile..





Duck King: PIM 2, Central Park, Senayan City.


No comments:

Post a Comment